CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Site https://vinnytsia.city (hereinafter – the “Site”) is managed by the Department of City Marketing and Tourism of the Vinnytsia City Council (hereinafter – the Administrator).
Official e-mail: email@example.com.
The Administrator has great respect for the confidential (personal) information of all, without exception, visitors of the Site, as well as users of the services provided by the Site. Therefore the Administrator seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified) thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the services of the Site for each user.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter – the “Policy”) sets out the procedure for processing personal data by the Administrator, the types of personal data collected, the purposes of using such personal data, the Administrator’s interaction with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user to access, make changes and address any questions you may have regarding the practice of personal data protection.
This Policy is an integral part of the agreement between you and the Administrator regarding the use of the Site.
When logging in / registering on the Site, the User agrees to the Administrator to process his personal and registration data. If a visitor decides to provide his personal data, he consents to the transfer and storage of this data.
Collection and use of personal data
The Administrator is the owner and manager of the personal data of users of the Site.
The Administrator may process your personal data if you have voluntarily provided your data to the Administrator.
When the User uses the Site, the Administrator processes the user’s data, namely: data provided by the user both when filling in the registration forms and in the process of using the services; cookies; IP address; specifications and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
What data is collected
The administrator collects only those personal data (for example, your name, login and password, e-mail address, contact phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.) that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by you as a subject of personal data for the purposes of use of the Site services. According to the requirements of the legislation, it is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
Personal data processing
Processing and storage of personal data are carried out in data centers, which houses the equipment that ensures the operation of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the Personal Database or a separate table of the Site Database.
The site administrator does not verify the accuracy of the information received about users and does not control the legal personality of users.
A cookie is a text file or files that contain a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on a user’s device. Such devices may include a computer, mobile phone, or another device through which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be permanent (they are called persistent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies) and stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into primary (they are set directly by the visited Site) and third-party (set by other websites).
when the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
in most cases, the web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user’s device by default;
disabling cookies may lead to restriction of access to published materials and/or malfunction of the Site services.
According to the classification of the International Chamber of Commerce, the Administrator uses the following categories of cookies:
• Strictly required cookies – required for the user to navigate the website and use certain services, for example, to access secure pages, registration and authorization, search on the Site. Also, carry out memorization of previous actions of the user at the transition to the previous page in the same session.
• Operational cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data are the following metrics: time spent on the Site, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were most interesting to the user, how effective this or that advertising and/or marketing campaign, etc.
All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties with the permission of the website and only for the above-listed purposes.
• Functional cookies – used to store settings or configurations that are stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data are the following metrics: username, profile photo, information about comments left, the language version of the Site, location, information about whether the user has been provided with any information or selected preferences, as well as other settings of the Site.
These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactions (polls, voting) and interact with social networks.
To make the experience more pleasant after visiting the Site, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
Some cookie data may be provided to third parties who have the permission of the website and only for the above purposes.
• Target cookies – used to provide content that may be of interest to the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio, and video to avoid reruns, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during conversions, and other Site settings.
The site may share this information with other parties, including media customers, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
Cookies of third-party services and analytics services
For prompt delivery, better display, and detailed analysis of the content on the Site, the Administrator uses services owned by other third-party companies, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Alphabet Inc., Gemius, etc.
Please note that the Site may not affect the operation of cookies used by these services. All the necessary information about their use can be found by visiting the appropriate resource.
Bigmir’s privacy and personal data policy ― http://info.bigmir.net/privacy_policy.
Major web browsers (listed below) are set up to automatically accept cookies. To disable it, use the help function in your browser. Help can be called up via the menu or using the F1 key.
Microsoft Edge — https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement.
Mozilla Firefox — https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies.
Google Chrome — https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru.
Opera — http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html.
Safari for macOS — https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US.
the configuration of cookie settings for mobile web browsers may differ;
it is worth remembering that full-fledged work with the Site is available only when using cookies;
disabling cookies may restrict access to the content and malfunction of the Site’s services.
User information obtained through cookies is not sold or distributed publicly and is owned by the company that owns the resource.
Rights and obligations of the User
The User has the right to subscribe to the news of the site by providing the Administrator with his email.
By using the Site, you agree that by downloading or using any materials, you do so at your own risk and are personally responsible for the possible consequences of using your chosen materials, including damage to your computer or third parties, loss of data, or any other damage that may be caused by this; The user undertakes to refrain from the actions specified in the “Prohibited” section.
The administrator informs you of your rights as a personal data subject, which is regulated by the Law of Ukraine On Personal Data Protection, namely the right to:
know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
have access to their personal data;
receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as from the provision of information that is unreliable or discredits the honor, dignity, and business reputation of an individual;
to file complaints against the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Parlament of Ukraine or to a court;
apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
Rights and opportunities of the Site Administrator
1. The Site Administrator carries out current management of the Site, determines the composition of the Site services, its structure, and appearance allows and restricts access to the Site, exercises other appropriate rights.
2. In case of violation of the portal rules by the User, the Administrator has the right to temporarily suspend or block the User’s access to the Site or its individual services indefinitely, and in case of repeated or gross violation of the rules – to deny access to the Site and delete the User’s account.
3. The Administrator does not consider and resolve disputes and conflicts that arise between Users but reserves the right to block the User’s access to the Site in case of receiving from other Users motivated complaints about the incorrect behavior of this User on the Site.
4. The administrator carries out constant monitoring of the software part of the portal and reserves the right to block the operation of the modules if there is a suspicion of unauthorized access to the portal or interference in its operation.
1. To carry out propaganda or agitation, inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and enmity, propaganda of war, social, racial, national, religious or linguistic superiority.
2. Post on the Site in public access or transmit through personal messages textual information, graphics or other materials, the content of which is offensive to other Users or others or may be regarded as such, as well as messages, images, and other materials that discredit Users or other persons, contain threats, calls for violence, illegal acts, anti-social, immoral acts, as well as the commission of any other actions contrary to the principles of law and order and morality.
3. Post on the Site messages containing obscene words and expressions.
4. Post pornographic materials or links to Internet sites that contain such materials on the Site.
5. Post personal data on the Site, including contact details of other Users or other persons without their prior consent.
6. Indicate at registration deliberately someone else’s name, surname, patronymic, contact information.
7. To place on the Site in public access without the prior consent of the Administrator, to transmit by personal messages without the prior consent of the User text messages, graphics and other materials containing advertising, except in cases related to the promotion of the portal on the Site.
8. Take actions aimed at destabilizing the operation of the Site, attempt unauthorized access to the management of the Site or its closed sections (sections to which access is allowed only with the consent of the Administrator), as well as perform any other actions that may be considered as “network attack”.
9. Use the Site and/or its content for any commercial purposes without the prior permission of the Administrator.
10. Use any automatic or automated means to collect information posted on the Site, using automated systems, “spiders”, “robots”, “bots”.
11. Use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to collect information and then manually or automatically post on third-party sites.
12. Use of site materials without a direct link to them.
13. Use of fragments of material to create adapted, modified material and publish it on the Internet, press, TV, radio, and other media.
Liability for violation of exclusive rights
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the actions of Users aimed at the placement, distribution, or use of the intellectual property on the Site without the appropriate exclusive or non-exclusive rights. All, without exception, intellectual property objects published by Users on the Site without proper rights of ownership, use, or disposal are placed for informational purposes only.
2. By posting your information in any format (text messages, images, videos, etc.) on the Resource, you automatically grant the Administrator the non-exclusive right to use it by copying, public performance, reproduction, processing, translation, and distribution for purposes. Resource or in connection with them, including for its promotion.
Guarantees and liability
1. The User guarantees that they will take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of credentials used by them for authorization on the Site and to prevent the possibility of authorization of others using his account.
2. The Site Administrator guarantees the secrecy of correspondence carried out by Users through personal messages.
3. The Administrator undertakes to make every reasonable effort to maintain the Site in working order, but does not guarantee its continuous and uninterrupted operation and is not obliged to ensure its continuous operation.
4. For violation of the rules of the portal, the User’s access to the Site or its individual services may be temporarily suspended or blocked indefinitely.
5. The User is liable for infringement of Copyright and Related Rights and may be sued in accordance with the Law of Ukraine On Copyright and Related Rights.
6. The owner of the Site (Department of City Marketing and Tourism of Vinnytsia City Council) is not liable for damages incurred by Users due to technical failures of hardware or software, as well as for losses incurred as a result of actions of Users who clearly do not comply with the usual rules for working with information on the Internet, hardware or software.
Personal data protection
The administrator shall ensure that all applicable confidentiality obligations are applied and that it uses generally accepted standards of technical and organizational security measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or damage. However, despite all efforts, the Administrator cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside the control of the Administrator.
The Administrator provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Administrator.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or his / her authorized person is allowed in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being, and human rights.
This Policy applies exclusively to the Site https://vinnytsia.city, when you follow external links to other information resources and pages in social networks, the Site Administrator is not responsible for the actions of third parties, as well as for information posted on third-party resources.
The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). When you link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites. In this regard, the Administrator recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policies of each website before submitting any data.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, revoke your consent to the processing of personal data provided by you to the Administrator in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, wishes, or claims regarding your personal data, which are processed by the Site, please contact the Administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change and/or supplement this Policy at any time without notice and/or further notice.
The Administrator will post changes to the Policy on this page.
Your continued visit to the Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes and/or additions. If you do not agree to follow this Policy, do not use the Site, and if you are a registered user, leave it. It is your personal responsibility to regularly review this page to familiarize yourself with the current version of the Policy.